GETAWAY AT AMER: LEBUA LODGE
Amer: one has only heard the name of this city in Rajasthan. People only talk about its ‘first cousin’ Jaipur located at a distance of 18-20kms. GETAWAY AT AMER: LEBUA LODGE Indeed, Amer does not have many tourist spots in comparison to Jaipur but if you only have the weekend to spare (and are looking forward to relax), we have got just about the perfect thing for you!
So we present to you Lebua Lodge at Amer. You wouldn’t normally hear people talking about this place for obvious reasons (considering its hidden in Amer where not many people think of visiting) but trust me, you are missing out on an amazing 5 star property if you haven’t been here.
5 things you would simply fall for at this hidden gem in the city of Amer are:
- Their rooms are done up in an entirely different manner and that’s what sets them apart from other properties. They’re like tents but nothing short of luxury. Funny, isn’t it?
- The rooms are one thing that would make you happy and you would simply fall for their bathrooms (Have an amazing time relaxing in the hot tub). You can’t believe all this is inside a tent now, can you?
- The view that you’re surrounded by is spectacular. The entrance to your rooms, the hills around and fresh air just get you in the holiday mood.
- Lebua houses global cuisine and their spread is simply worth the calories. Elaborate lunches, breakfasts and dinners would have you drooling for more. I found my plate loaded with delicious items every time I entered the hall for a meal. (the food was too good and guess what, I overate)
- So if you had too much to eat, you can simply burn those calories in the swimming pool or ask for bicycles and cycle around the premises. They have an amazing pool and the view in the night is breathtaking.
So head to Lebua Lodge this Friday to have a peaceful weekend and relax.
(Also, their room service is quick and the wifi is faster)
- Recreation Activities - 7/107/10
- Staff - 9/109/10
- Ambience - 8/108/10
- Food - 9/109/10
- Wifi Service - 10/1010/10