How To Fake Your Snapchat Story ?
Snapchat is one of the most popular social media network among millennials. Not only it allows users to send photo messages that automatically delete themselves shortly after being viewed but Snapchat chat stories are also very popular in which a user can post his live photo or video to the story section of his account, which is visible to user’s friend list.
But problem is that Snapchat doesn’t allow users to post pictures from their phone gallery. Snapchat stories should be live feeds. But we’ve a heck for you to fake your snapchat stories. 😉
Upload’n’Roll is an amazing app available on both IOS and Android where user can send an image or video from the gallery to his friends or post it on story section.
Follow these simple steps to fake your snapchat story:
1. Open Upload’N’Roll app in your device. Login with your snapchat username and password.
2. The app will open gallery of your device.
3. Select the image you wanna upload to fake your snapchat story. Add Text or Emoji. Click arrow on the right bottom.
4. Select “Stories” and hit Send.
5. Bingo ! It’s done. Now you can fake your Stories and Locations on Snapchat.
Let us know if you find it helpful.