Happiness is a state of mind, a virtue and a feeling which stays with the people who work hard for it. You know how it is said that luck favours the hard working ones? It is the same way with happiness.
Checkout : Happiest Countries in the World List
Today, on the occasion of ‘World Happiness Day’, we’d like to share 20 happiness quotes which will make you smile:
- Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don't give up hope. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm and genuine people- Tena Desae
- Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy. There's going to be stress in life, but it's your choice whether you let it affect you or not. - Valerie Bertinelli
- Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive. - Elbert Hubbard
- People don’t notice whether it’s winter or summer when they’re happy. - Anton Chekhov
- Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Marthe - Troly-Curtin
- Happiness? That’s nothing more than health and a poor memory. - Albert Schweitzer
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. - Dale Carnegie
- For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams. - Oprah Winfrey
- In our lives, change is unavoidable, loss is unavoidable. In the adaptability and ease with which we experience change, lies our happiness and freedom. – Buddha
- No medicine cures what happiness cannot. - Gabriel García Márquez
- There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. - George Sand
- In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln
- Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain. — Joseph Campbell
- The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are, and not who people think you are.- Goldie Hawn
- The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have. – Woody Allen
- Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today. –James Dean
- Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude. – Denis Waitley
- Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence. - Aristotle
- Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy. – Cynthia Helms
Remember, you need to create your own happiness. Find it, fight for it and work hard to keep it safe.
A bad day, a bad week , a bad month or a bad year doesn’t mean it is a bad life. In the eyes of the Universe, we are all small beings and while there are no guarantees in life, keeping a positive mind is the first step towards being happy.
We wish you a very happy ‘World Happiness Day’. Hope you make someone smile today, including yourself.